I'm sure I'll be adding many more healthy precautions that we can all take, but I'll start with a couple that I think are very good...
- If you wash your hands with plain old soap and water, it's actually more affective than using hand sanitizers.
- If your phone is water resistant (most are these days, but double check), wash it with soap and water when you wash your hands. We probably should have been doing that anyway.
- 11 Practical Way to Help Avoid Coronavirus When You Leave the House
- 7 Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
- 6 Things to Know if You're Living with Someone Who Has Coronavirus
The odds are this will happen to many of us. But we know how to minimize risk for you, your family, roommates and anyone coming through your door.